A Magical Summer Experience,
Truly a Fairy Tale!
A 5 acre eco-friendly farm where children learn sustainable living, working hands on with our farm animals. Campers discover through nature, science, art and baking. Different ages work together, benefiting from the opportunity to practice cooperative work and play skills while leading and nurturing, increasing confidence and independence. Others are exposed to more complex play, advanced language and education activities by observing and imitating. A spirit of cooperation and caring nurtures an environment where children help each other and learn from one another.
- We create in our art studio, taking "typical trash" such as a paper towel roll and turn it into amazing, fun projects.
- We give our lunch left overs to the chickens or place it in our compost to later use in our garden.
- The chickens return the favor and leave us fresh eggs each day that we collect with our baskets and later use in our kitchen baking delicious, organic goodies.
- We compost and plant in our organic garden, watch it grow & harvest.
- On hot days we cool off having fun in our sprinklers, kiddie pools and slip & slides.
Campers thrive in a nurturing atmosphere, playing with familiar friends, while making new buddies and memories. Our furry friends include our pony, donkey, horses, chickens, pigs, goats, sheep and bunnies.
We have daily contact with our animals by feeding, grooming and/or riding.
An exclusive intimate farm experience that only
exists at The Green School!
||Farm, Pony Rides, Gardening, Science or Nature
||Baking, Water Play
||Sports, Art, Music
* Bikes, scooters, basketball, mini roller coasters, and water table & fountain are part of daily outdoor play. On certain days we add our bounce castles for extra fun.
Limited space for only 16 lucky campers!
Spring Camp: June 13th – June 24th
Summer Camp: June 27th – September 2nd
Ages: 3-5yrs. • Time: 9am - 1pm • Ratio: 1:5
Potty trained a must!
Lunch: Parents provide a nut free lunch Monday - Thursday, we provide an organic snack. Free Lunch Friday: We provide lunch to all campers on Friday. *If your child is a picky eater or has dietary restrictions, you are welcome to send a lunch, but we offer this convenience to help make your Fridays a little easier.
| 1 week
Jr Pony Combo
6 campers / 3 ponies / 3 instructors
Mon., Wed. and Fri. • 1:15-3:15 pm • Additional $375/week
Tues. and/or Thurs. • 1 -1:30